This bruschetta chicken comes together in 30 minutes! A beautiful chicken dish simply seasoned with a delicious tomato basil salad on top.
- 4, 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 7-8 Campari or similar small tomatoes, seeds removed, and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8-10 basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Rub each one with a little bit of oil, and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir, and set aside.
- When your grill is hot, cook chicken breasts for 6-7 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Internal temperature should read 160 in the thickest part of the meat when done. Juices should also run clear when poked.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before topping with the bruschetta mixture and serving.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Poultry, Meat, Dinner
- Method: Grill
Keywords: Bruschetta, Chicken, Grilled, Whole30, Keto