This bruschetta chicken comes together in 30 minutes! A beautiful chicken dish simply seasoned with a delicious tomato basil salad on top.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Rub each one with a little bit of oil, and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir, and set aside.
- When your grill is hot, cook chicken breasts for 6-7 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Internal temperature should read 160 in the thickest part of the meat when done. Juices should also run clear when poked.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before topping with the bruschetta mixture and serving.