These cheesecake turtle brownies are an easy fudge brownie recipe with a cream cheese swirl, caramel, extra chocolate chips, and toasted pecans. The ultimate turtle treat!
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix (mine is King Arthur Gluten Free), and all ingredients needed according to brownie box directions
- ½ - ¾ cup caramel sauce
- 1 8oz brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose gluten free flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans*
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x15 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and flour. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Add ½ of the toasted pecans and chocolate chips to the batter and stir to combine. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drizzle half of the caramel over the batter.
- Add heaping scoops of the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter, and using a sharp knife, swirl the cream cheese into the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining toasted pecans and chocolate chips and press gently into the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.
- Drizzle with remaining caramel before serving.
To toast the pecans, roast raw pecans on a baking sheet at 350 degrees until fragrant and lightly toasted. About 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 Minutes
- Category: Desserts, Gluten Free
Keywords: Caramel, Turtle, Pecans, Brownies, Gluten Free, King Arthur Flour