A fun and easy way to celebrate any event, chocolate covered strawberries are always a favorite. Decorate with different kinds of chocolate, and dip in festive sprinkles for a special treat the whole family can enjoy.
- 12 large fresh strawberries, rinsed and dried
- 6oz dark chocolate
- 6oz white chocolate
- Sprinkles (if you want to keep things festive!)
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using two double boilers, melt each chocolate type over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Holding each strawberry by its stem, carefully dip in chocolate, and then in desired sprinkle topping. Or, if you want to drizzle with the opposite chocolate, drizzle with a fork. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate strawberries until set, about 20 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container for storage. Dipped strawberries only last a few days, so enjoy them while you can!
Paper plates are an easy way to keep your sprinkles corralled while dipping. They also make clean up a breeze!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Strawberries, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Valentine's Day, Dessert