- Cinnamon apple overnight oats are a delicious and healthy Fall breakfast. An easy overnight oat recipe full of cinnamon apple flavor.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy milk (I like almond or cashew)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (divided)
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and cubed (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- In a medium skillet over low heat, melt the coconut oil and coconut sugar. Add the chopped apples and 1 tsp of the ground cinnamon. Cook until the apples are crisp tender, about 3-5 minutes. Remove the apples from heat and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, milk, chia seeds, flax powder, and 1 tsp ground cinnamon. Layer the oat mixture with the apples in small jars or containers. Refrigerate overnight or at least 5 hours.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Fall
Keywords: Oatmeal, Breakfast, Oats, Cinnamon, Apple, Gluten Free, Chia Seeds, Ground Flax Seed