An easy and fresh side salad using ripe mini heirloom tomatoes and crisp cucumbers in a bright citrus dressing. The perfect Spring or Summer side dish.
- 3 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 ½ – 3 cups English cucumber, cut in quarters lengthwise, and then chopped
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced, about 2–3 Tbsp
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2–3 Tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and shallot in a medium bowl
- Prepare dressing by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, celery seed, and salt and pepper
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.