Curry chicken salad is an easy lunch idea, full of flavor, and guaranteed to add a little spice to your weekly meal prep. This healthy lunch recipe is paleo friendly, gluten free, and Whole30 compliant.
- 8-10oz white meat chicken (canned chicken, or shredded rotisserie)
- 1 cup celery, chopped in small pieces
- ¼ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped, white and light green parts only
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 large collard green leaves, cut in half
- shredded coconut, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, almonds, mayonnaise, cilantro, green onion, curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Taste, and adjust spices as needed.
- Scoop ½ - ¾ cup chicken salad into each collard green leaf. Garnish with a few sliced bell pepper strips, coconut, and roll tightly.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Lunch, Poultry
Keywords: Curry, Chicken, Salad, Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lunch, Easy Recipe