A healthy alternative to traditional store-bought Irish cream, this recipe has no fillers or gums, and no refined sugar. It is the perfect dairy-free Irish cream recipe that is just as delicious over ice as it is in your favorite coffee beverage.
- 1 15oz can, full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond or cashew milk
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut nectar or maple syrup
- Shake the can of coconut milk vigorously. Empty it into a high-powered blender along with the non-dairy milk of your choice, whiskey, cocoa powder, and sweetener of choice.
- Blend on medium-high speed for 30-60 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Irish cream will keep in your fridge for 1-2 weeks. Shake well before each use.