Fresh watermelon margarita popsicles are a fun and simple spin on traditional margaritas.
- 5 cups fresh watermelon chunks
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- juice of 2 limes, approximately ¼ cup
- 2 Tbsp agave
- ½ cup blanco tequila
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the watermelon, lime zest, lime juice, agave, and tequila until smooth.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the liquid into a measuring cup to remove any remaining pulp
- Using a funnel, fill each popsicle bag until the fill line.
- Freeze upright for 3-4 hours or until firm.