An easy recipe for crispy oven roasted potatoes with Italian parsley and shallots.
- 5-6 small potatoes, red or yellow, cubed
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced, about ¼ - ½ cup
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425F degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (saves you clean-up!), or use a large cast iron skillet.
- In a gallon size Ziploc, add cubed potatoes, shallot, ¼ cup parsley, and olive oil. Zip bag, and toss it around to coat.
- Spread potatoes on prepared pan, or in skillet, in an even later. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until desired crispieness is achieved.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes
- Category: Sides, Vegetarian
- Method: Oven
Keywords: Difficulty – Easy, Potatoes, Italian Parsley, Roasted, Candida Plan, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan