A perfectly sweet paleo berry cobbler made with three kinds of berries and paleo granola in the topping. Add coconut whipped cream for the ultimate paleo treat
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING:
- 1 cup paleo granola (like Autumn’s Gold)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
INGREDIENTS FOR BERRIES:
- 5-6 cups mixed berries – blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder (or tapioca, or cornstarch – not paleo!)
- 1 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
INGREDIENTS FOR WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1 14oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Get your baking dish ready. I like using my 12-inch cast iron skillet, but a rectangular baking dish works well, too.
- In a large bowl, add the berries, lemon juice, arrowroot powder, and agave. Toss to combine, and create an even layer in your baking dish.
- In the bowl of your food processor, add the granola, almond flour, coconut sugar, and salt. Pulse a few times to break up the granola. Finally add the coconut oil, and pulse again to combine.
- Spread the topping evenly over the berries and bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is golden brown.
- To make the coconut whipped cream, open the cold can of coconut cream and scoop out the cream that has solidified on top. Stop as soon as you reach the water. The water can be saved and used for other recipes, or you can drink it as you’re whipping.
- Add the cream to your stand mixer, or to a bowl for use with your hand mixer. Beat the coconut cream on HIGH for 4-5 minutes, or until soft and fluffy peaks form. Mix in the agave and vanilla.
- Let the cobbler cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Category: Dessert, Summer, Paleo
Keywords: Paleo, Berry, Cobbler, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Coconut Whipped Cream, Autumns Gold Granola