A decadent treat for two, you would never guess this chocolate chunk skillet cookie is paleo!
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, ghee (or coconut oil), egg, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients into the dry, and whisk/stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Press the cookie dough into a small, 6in oven-proof skillet. Add additional chocolate chunks on top, if desired (which is always!).
- Bake skillet cookie for 12 – 15 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Coconut oil is a semi-solid at room temperature. When using in baking, make sure to always melt coconut oil first, then measure. I usually eyeball an amount into a small container and melt in few second increments in the microwave. This prevents heating and reheating your entire jar.