This festive twist on a classic Moscow Mule is sure to put you in the right spirit. Fresh pomegranate juice adds just a touch of sweetness, and a great addition to an already pretty perfect cocktail.
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz fresh pomegranate juice
- 10 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, along with the vodka, pomegranate juice, and lime juice. Shake.
- Fill two copper mugs with ice, divide ginger beer in each. Pour pomegranate mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with fresh pomegranate seeds for garnish.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Drinks and Cocktails
Keywords: Moscow Mule, Pomegranate, Holiday, Festive, Cocktail, Recipe, Vodka