A creamy and delicious egg salad recipe that is just as good for breakfast as it is lunch. Serve on toasted sourdough for the ultimate treat!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chives, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon or whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and roughly chop your hard boiled eggs, or use an egg slicer
- In a medium sized bowl, add eggs, mayo, yogurt, chives, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss to break up the eggs and blend well. Serve on toasted bread or a bed of lettuce.
For dairy-free, Whole30, Paleo - use 3 Tbsp compliant mayonnaise and eliminate the yogurt.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch
Keywords: The Best Egg Salad, Lightened Up Egg Salad