A Whole30 approved green goddess dressing full of fresh herbs, with a perfectly tangy taste and creamy texture. Serve as a healthy dip or dress your favorite salad.
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls (about 2 cups) fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 3-4 Tbsp fresh tarragon leaves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp champagne vinegar or red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup high-quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, or blender. Pulse a couple of times to break it all down, then blend until well combined. Taste the dressing and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Sauces and Dressings
Keywords: Whole30, Green Goddess Dressing, Salad Dressing, Dip